My Baby Loves & I

Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Ok, so I am not really new to the blogging thing...I have kept diaries and online journals my whole life.  I had a pretty interesting (ok, vicious) blog on Myspace.  I enjoy writing and I enjoy reading blogs.  I have also been told that my life is somewhat interesting...ok, somewhat  drama-filled.  Drama usually equals interesting to most small minded people.  So, I am doing it...I am going to blog.  I don't know who will actually care to read this blog.  I don't know how long I will keep up this blog.  I don't know if I have anything as important to say in my blog as other blogs I have read.  I don't really have anything important to say to the world or any kind of message to spread.  I just feel like sometimes I have much more to say or vent than will fit into the 420 character limit of a FB update.

Guess I will just take it day by day.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog. I think it will help others understand the frustrations you go through as a young mom and help others understand you. I think it is a great idea and I will continue reading it! I didn't know about Cassidy's first name or how you picked it out...now I know. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Cheryl. That means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete