My Baby Loves & I

Friday, May 6, 2011

Slow Day

I call it "slow days" when I do something incredibly blonde aka "slow."

I went to Wal-Mart after work and found these curtains I liked on sale for $2.50 a piece!!  Anyone who has ever bought curtains knows that is a great find!!  So, I rearranged my curtains in my house in my head and picked out the last 6 packs of them for my bedroom windows (2 for each window).  I also bought regular priced curtains for my kitchen.  I went through the self check-out and went home.  When I got home, I just left all the bags of stuff in the living room and went to bed.

I woke up and put my curtains up and guess what?  Two were missing!!!  I searched my car, my bags, everywhere....nothing!  So, I ended up having to go back to Wal-Mart and re-buy those curtains.  Those were the last 6 ones and guess what?  Two were hanging right back up in the discount aisle.  I even vented to a couple of unsympathetic Wal-Mart employees to no avail...oh, well.  I ended up paying $5.00 a curtain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment