My Baby Loves & I

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

A mother, mom, mum, momma or mama, is a woman who has conceived, given birth to, or raised a child in the role of a parent. Because of the complexity and differences of a mother's social, cultural, and religious definitions and roles, it is challenging to define a mother to suit a universally accepted definition. (Wikipedia)

A mother to me is someone who is devoted, patient, unconditionally loving...she is someone who gives for the pure excitement of making her children happy and safe.

A mother can be anyone who shows us support when we are down, wipes our tears away, picks us up when we fall. It doesn't have to be a biological mother.

A MOTHER is someone who loves her child unconditionally and selflessly.

I am thankful for all the wonderful, loving mothers in my life.

Happy Mother's Day to you all.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog! It's gonna be so fun to see what your family is up to! Happy Mother's Day to a great momma & friend! I love you! ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your blog. I had no idea what all you have been through. That's a shining example of a mother's love right there.

    ReplyDelete