My Baby Loves & I

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Facebook Vs Google-Apocalypse

I wanted to share a funny conversation a friend and me had today on instant messenger. I won't say who the friend is because that friend may not like it that I posted this. It is humorous to me, though. By the way, I corrected most of the grammar and misspellings. Haha

Funny Facebook Convo:
o Me: Google is starting to creep me out, it’s like it knows too much.
o Friend: and Facebook doesn’t?
o Me: If the government takes it over, they will have all of our personal info, lol.
o Me: FB knows what I tell it, Google tricks me.
o Friend: No, it doesn't. Facebook keeps track of who you IM, who you talk to, who you post replies to, and then data mines that to build trends from it.
o Me: Well, they are both evil then.
o Me: I still have a bad feeling about Google. Wait and see what I tell you.
o Friend: I assure you I'd rather have Google, who is openly traded, than a privately held company.
o Me: I’m too dumb to know what any of that means. Lol.
o Friend: Just think about all the information that is on Facebook; who you talk to, what pages you like, who you've replied to, all your statuses, all your pictures and tagged people and who those people are and what they are into. It's super easy to build a profile for people on here.
o Me: I’m gonna read Revelations and see if Facebook is mentioned. LMAO.
o Friend: Yeah, let me know if Google is in there too.
o Me: haha, I wonder if Jesus will check into his Facebook when he comes back.
o Friend: You know he will. He has to friend a crap load of people so they know he’s back.
o Me: I better add him as a friend then!!!!
o Me: So, when the whole world is Jesus’ friend, that’s when he will come back?
o Friend: No, just when the whole world has a chance to friend him.
o Me: *Looks up Jesus’ Facebook page*
o Me: He only has 123,000 friends. Lol.
o Friend: Only if you are a Jehovah ’s Witness.
o Me: I hope I am not getting to know the wrong Jesus!!!
o Friend: Lol. What’s your religion?
o Me: Christianity
o Friend: Wow, that’s broad. You should be fine.


Here is the link to Jesus' Facebook page, you better friend him just in case!! :)
Jesus's FB Page

2 comments:

  1. Did you get rid of your facebook again? I went to send you a message and couldn't find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You can e-mail me at tinkerbell7283@yahoo.com :)

    ReplyDelete