My Baby Loves & I

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving

Things I'm Thankful For (in no particular order)

1. God
2. Cameron and Cassidy
3. My mom
4. My Nanny and Papa
5. Family that is there for me
6. Great friends that love me unconditionally
7. A decent job with coworkers I love
8. My new car and my tough little pumpkin car with a busted lip
9. Triple load washers
10. Hot water heaters
11. Central heat even though it runs my power bill to $400
12. Online shopping and Fedex
13. Restaurants and the employees who are going to feed me tomorrow instead of being with their families
14. My teddy bear
15. Chapstick
16. True Crime Library online and Criminal Minds
17. Reuseable water bottles
18. My electric blanket
19. Prozac
20. My piggies
22. Mobile banking
23. Strawberry salads
24. Biore face strips
25. My hair straightener
26. My Crockpots are a life saver!
27. After-school programs that save me from homework
28. The gym
29. Everyone and everything in my past that made me who I am.
30. Teachers
31. Android phones

This might be a running list.

I know I haven't blogged in forever but I really enjoy it! This is me "baby stepping" back into it! Happy Thanksgiving!

I just noticed that the last post I started was a Thanksgiving post from 2011. I never even posted it! Time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment